Top Frequently Asked Question
You are able to extend vouchers purchased within Photobook and group buy vouchers which are activated, these vouchers will only be able to be extended 7 days prior to expiration.
Under "My Vouchers" on the left panel, find your voucher which you wish to extend and click "Extend my Voucher", the voucher validity period will be extended by 21 days.
- The "Extend My Voucher" feature will only appear 7 days prior to expiration
- Only applicable for group buy vouchers that are activated
You are only required to enter your voucher code after you have designed your photo product. When in the Web Shopping Cart, proceed to the 3rd page (after shipping and billing) and enter your code under the “Voucher Code” section.
For more information on how to order, please visit any of the links below:
The email entered into the Activation Page will need to be the same as your registered email with us. If you do not see the activated voucher code in your "My Profile" page, you could have used a different email to sign up with us. The voucher code can still be used upon checkout.
Note: Voucher codes activated before September 12, 2014 will only show up under your account after it has been redeemed.
You will be required to enter the voucher code once again in the Shopping Cart under the Voucher Code section. Click "Redeem" and the discounted price will be reflected.
Kindly check if you have selected Standard Shipping for your order. Standard shipping may take up to 21 business days to reach you. Your parcel will be handed over to your local postal organisation once it has reached the destination country and may take awhile before it is dispatched.
Please note that business days exclude weekends and public holidays.
Please note that your username is case sensitive. If you have registered with us in the past, please ensure that you take note of the capital letters when you login.
There are two platforms that contains your details.
- Web Account: This mainly stores your purchase details, pending voucher codes and past orders. You could extend your voucher codes by clicking “Extend My Voucher” and update your profile as well.
- Web Shopping Cart: This platform is mainly for order purposes. You may redeem your Gift Cards, reorder past projects as well as change your future order details here.
No. You are unable to combine promotions, discounts, vouchers, deals, etc, together on one order. Please review the Terms and Conditions for your particular discount code or voucher for more information.
Please see the checklist below:
- Check that you are using the correct site to create your book. You should be creating from a site base on your country of residence
- Copy and paste the code into the voucher field as sometimes "zero’s" and "O’s" can be misinterpreted.
- Make sure that the offer hasn’t expired as each code has a expiration date.
- Check if you are creating your the right product. In terms of Photobooks, Debossedand Imagewrap are not the same products.
If you have done the above checklist and the code still does not work, please contact usand we will help you out.
Unfortunately, no. Each project you create in the software must be ordered separately and if you have multiple voucher codes, each code must be redeemed in separate orders. This means each order placed is subject to shipping and handling fees. Combined shipping fees are only applicable if you are ordering multiple copies of the same project or design with one voucher code (if applicable).
If your order status is 'Waiting for Files', this means we have received your order in our system but not your project and photos required to print the order. We would have sent email reminders at regular intervals with the details to upload. Please follow the steps below to upload your files:
- 1. Open the Photobook Designer Software
- 2.Locate your project
- 3.Click on the project once just to select it.
- 4. You will then see options at the bottom of the window, please click on "SEND FILES or COMPLETE ORDER".
- 5. Read and click off on the Disclaimer.
- 6.A new window will pop up that will give you three options. Click off on "Upload Order".
No. In order to ship orders on time in an efficient manner and to streamline our production process, we do not allow pick-ups. If your order is urgent, we would advise that you try to place your order earlier and include the courier shipping time. More info on shipping methods and transit times can be found here.
Here is a list of errors that you may encounter:
Non-Critical Errors (can be ignored)
- Missing Text Box
- Missing Picture Box
- Low Quality Picture
The first two errors may occur if you have an image covering the text box or picture box.
The Low Quality Picture error can be ignored if it looks OK in Preview, but may appear slightly grainy or pixelated.
Do an overall preview to see if the affected pages look okay. You may choose to ignore this by ticking on the “Critical Errors Only” box and proceed to checkout.
Critical Errors (must be fixed)
- Text Overflows Box
- Missing Picture
To fix the Text Overflows Box error, go to the affected pages with the stated text box, double-click to edit the Text Box. Ensure that you have ample space for your text, or you may have accidentally created too many blank paragraphs by clicking on “Enter” too many times.
To fix Missing Images error, right-click on the image and select “Find Picture…”. Locate the missing image and click “Yes”.
Contact our Support team
Looking for us? We are here to help. We have various communication channels for you to reach us.
Visit usUnit 904 OSMA Building, San Miguel Ave., corner Shaw Blvd., Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
Call us02 719 0100
(Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 8am to 5pm)
Closed on Public Holidays. Saturdays - by appointment only.